This week I want you to feel like you know the girl behind the blog. Now that there are people following my fashion blog who I don't know personally, it's important to me to continue to be relatable, open, and honest. It's my hope that you are able to see beyond the pretty pictures, beyond the pretty clothes and realize that I'm just a girl like everyone else. We probably have more in common than you think.
I thought I could share 5 facts about myself that you might not know:
1. Every time I get a haircut, I take a selfie and send it to my Mom so she can see. Maybe it's silly, but I just want her to see what it looks like.
2. I love this time of year because it means that the holidays are just around the corner. I'm trying to find the perfect pumpkin patch in Dallas. I have it narrowed down to three. My boyfriend thinks I'm kidding when I say we need to go to all three of them.
3. I don't like to cook. I would rather have cereal for dinner than spend a few hours cooking a meal after a long day at the office.
4. I am a CPA so most of my days are spent analyzing numbers and creating reports. It's about as far from the fashion world as one can be. I have always loved numbers and I'm thankful to get to go to work each day.
5. When I own a house one day I want all white furniture. My Mom and some of my friends say that's not practical but that's ok. One day I will have a house and the furniture will be white lol.
If you want, please share something about yourself that I might not know in the comments below. I would love to get to know you as well.